FeedbackFive, powered by eComEngine, is a reputation management tool that makes it easy to request seller feedback and product reviews through Buyer-Seller Messaging. Optional text/email alerts for negative ratings allow businesses that sell on Amazon to take a proactive approach to reputation management and resolve customer issues right away.
But before that, here’s a quick walkthrough of what is covered in this post:
- Feedback Five Features
- What marketplaces does FeedbackFive support?
- Pricing & Free Trail
- Who Should Use This?
- Additional Features
Feedback Five Features
- Proactive feedback management
- Fully customizable email campaigns
- Text/email alerts for negative ratings
- Product review monitoring
- Powerful feedback and product review analytics
- Multi-store management from a single account
Productive Feedback Management
Automate your Comments requests to clients based on certain parameters:
- Timing: when is the feedback send
- Language: send the feedback in the user’s favorite language
- Personalize ASIN: personalize the timing by ASIN
- Exclusion: exclude certain orders in the loop and do not send opinions (by Way of Example, for products on FBM with late shipment)
This way you can monitor your vendor reputation crawling the ladder up to acquire the Buy Box.
Fully customizable email campaigns
- Send up to +1M Monthly emails
- Create Email Campaigns
- Send Comments and review request emails
- Manually exclude orders from solicitation
- Basic timing capabilities (time of day, days after Sequence, Etc.. )
- Advanced timing capabilities (days after Shipping )
- Email Analytics
- A/B testing
- Auto-exclusions (Late Orders, Refunded Orders, Out of Country)
- Advanced campaign Principles (Segment by ASIN, Fulfillment Channel, geography, etc.)
Text/email alerts for negative ratings
Quit wasting time refreshing your screen in Amazon Seller Central for fresh comments or constantly checking all of your products for brand new positive or negative reviews. FeedbackFive monitors that for you and may send you or your entire team instantaneous alarms or even a daily digest
What marketplaces does FeedbackFive support?
Get a clear picture of customer satisfaction from all angles with our intuitive dashboard and analytics. FeedbackFive is a global platform that supports the following Amazon marketplaces:
Pricing & Free Trail
FeedbackFive offers plan levels from Free to Enterprise, with pricing based on monthly emails. Product Review Management is offered as an add-on and is priced based on how many ASINs you want to monitor.
|50 Monthly Mails||250 Monthly Mails||1500 Monthly Mails||8000 and More Monthly Mails|
|1 Store Included||1 Store Included||2 Stores Included||5 Stores Included|
|2 Free ASIN Review Tracking||2 Free ASIN Review Tracking||5 Free ASIN Review Tracking||10 Free ASIN Review Tracking|
|Limited Features||Limited Features||All Features Included||All Features Included|
Who should use this?
- Sellers that use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Sellers that use Seller-Fulfilled Prime
- Sellers that use the Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN)
- Sellers with private-label products
- Brand owners
All transactions are directly between you and the provider of this solution (application or service). The provider may set its own policies on pricing, usage, and cancellation related to their solution, and this listing is provided solely as an informational resource. Any prices shown are for reference only. Because Amazon is not directly involved in the development or sale of this solution, you will need to contact the provider for any technical support or customer service questions. Amazon does not endorse any provider or solution.